Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Color resolution

The color and screen resolution is way off on my ipad 2. It was all of a sudden like this yesterday morning. I'm not sure if I did anything to it or not. If you know any way of fixing this, I would be so grateful! Please use simple terms however, I am not tech savy at all!! It is very frustrating and it is hard to look at the screen because the colors are so off that it makes my eyes hurt. I've only had this for 2months so I hope it is not broken. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 5:05 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2014 6:59 PM in response to Crystytheshoe

You shouldn't be able to vary the color balance on the iPad, but you can change the brightness by going to Settings/Wallpapers & Brightness, and turning up the brightness (and choosing Auto Brightness to leep the levels high).

If there's still a problem, then you might want to visit your local Apple Store. If the balance is as off as you say, they should know about it.

Color resolution

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.