Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not find Borderlands 2 Save Data File on os x 10.9.1

I downloaded Borderlands 2 from the App store but since I updated to Mavericks I cannot find the "Save Data" file witch normally under Mountain Lion one would find this in Library/Application Support/Borderlands 2/Willow Game/Save Data, but in 10.9.1 there is nothing of the sort in the "Application Support" file. Does anybody know where to find the "Save Data" file on 10.9.1?

iMac

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 8:55 PM

Are you looking in you user Library, not the "all users" Library?

The User Library is hidden, but it was hidden in Mountain Lion too.

To get into it, hold down the option key and select Library from the Go menu in Finder.

5 replies

Apr 19, 2015 12:19 PM in response to Bagpipe

Bagpipe wrote:

I am having the same problem. I am looking in User/Library/Application Support and there is no folder for Borderlands 2. I've been searching all over the internet for a solution and haven't found one.

This problem seems to only occur with Borderlands 2 downloaded from the Apple App Store, not with versions downloaded from Steam.

There are certain requirements for App Store apps such that they must be completely self-contained. I don't know if that requires them to store support data someplace other than the normal locations, but it may.

Try looking in the Containers folder in your user/Library. See if there is a com.badlands2DeveloperName.badlands2 folder. The data may be stored in there.

Can not find Borderlands 2 Save Data File on os x 10.9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.