Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I replace a deleted button for an existing slideshow?

I have accidentally deleted a button on the title page that links to a slideshow. The slideshow still exists, but can no longer link to it without the button.

I have no idea how to re-instate the button/link and do not want to delete the slideshow...has anyone else had this issue? I need to restore the button/link before I can burn the DVD...thanks

2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 8:35 AM

If you created the slideshow with the "+" button at the bottom of the menu window, added pohtos and then deleted the link on the menu page you essentially deleted the slideshow.

You'll need to create the slideshow again on the first menu via the "+" button at the bottom of the menu and add the photos and music to it again.

OT

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2014 8:35 AM in response to sun_shine

If you created the slideshow with the "+" button at the bottom of the menu window, added pohtos and then deleted the link on the menu page you essentially deleted the slideshow.

You'll need to create the slideshow again on the first menu via the "+" button at the bottom of the menu and add the photos and music to it again.

OT

how do I replace a deleted button for an existing slideshow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.