Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some keys on my macbook pro laptop is not working.What can do to get them working.

some keys on my macbook pro laptop is not working, what can i do to get them working again?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.3)

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 9:14 PM

5 replies

Feb 11, 2014 10:20 PM in response to Ordette

Restarted your computer? Checked you didn't activate some feature that changes key behavior on the computer? You really aren't providing us with much information. It also look like you are running Leopard OS, not Tiger (the forum in which you posted) and this may not even be an OS question at all if your keyboard is failing mechanically. Did this happen all at once? Gradually?

Feb 12, 2014 6:05 AM in response to Ordette

As mentioned this is the wrong forum - I know it is not your fault but I will include my standard information about other links for future use.

The usual cause is spilling coffee over the keyboard. Probably not easy to clean. Try gently exercising the keys.

Whilst it may not be your fault I am afraid it appears that your post is on a forum which is not the best for your OS. It will save the time of the unpaid volunteers here, and may resolve your issue faster, if you could examine the list below and see if there is a more appropriate forum to which you could direct your question.

OS X 10.9 Mavericks
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
OS X 10.7 Lion
OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
OS X 10.5 Leopard
OS X 10.4 Tiger
OS X 10.3 and earlier
OS 9, OS 8 & System 7
OS X Technologies
OS X Server
iPad
iPhone
iPod
Other

some keys on my macbook pro laptop is not working.What can do to get them working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.