Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my battery dies quicker than before, even without using the phone .aslo it shuts down unxpectedly (sometimes shuts down at 30% then i cant restart it until i blog it to the charger) and sometimes jumps from 40% to 20% or from 20% to 3%

hi!

my battery dies quicker than before, even without using the phone

aslo it shuts down unxpectedly (sometimes shuts down at 30% then i cant restart it until i blog it to the charger)

and sometimes jumps from 40% to 20% or from 20% to 3%

i have done many things people recommanded it for me like :

restore : i've done two restores and it gets better for the first 1-2 weeks then it gets worse than before.

also deleted my music list (19gb) in order to make this better (as recommended) but it still the same

my screen brightness is always ALWAYS low , almost the lowest.

i close the apps when i finish using them ALL OF THEM

i dont use the camera and flash , almost rarely. just to save battery.

i dont use the location service always.

i dont charge my phone until it shuts down and i dont unblog it until it reachs 100%

basically i have tried eveything.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 12:32 AM

There are no replies.

my battery dies quicker than before, even without using the phone .aslo it shuts down unxpectedly (sometimes shuts down at 30% then i cant restart it until i blog it to the charger) and sometimes jumps from 40% to 20% or from 20% to 3%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.