Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Earpods

Last year I got an Iphone 5 in November. I began to use the earpods and really came to like them until they started breaking. I would get them out to use them and the ear pieces would come apart. They continued to come apart and I would always put them back together and they would work fine. One day this happened again and when I put them back together and began to use them I noticed that the right ear piece wasn't working. I opened the ear piece and I noticed that one of the wires had broken. This ear piece no longer works and it is quite bothersome. I did get this phone from At&t and I am not sure what I could do to get a new pair. I have read that the apple store will replace them but I don't know if they will since my phone is from At&t. I have brought in the old earnuds to the store and they gave me a new set even though I got them from ebay. I would like to get a new pair but I don't know if I should just purchase a new pair or take these to the store to see if they will replace them.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 8:37 AM

1 reply

Apple Earpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.