Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my son tried my passcode one to many times and now my ipad is disabled! HELP! please!

the title says it all!

iPad

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 8:54 AM

There are instructions on this page for resetting a disabled device : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1212 - you should then be able to restore/resync your content to it

3 replies

Feb 12, 2014 1:55 PM in response to juliaandbrad

If your iPad is showing the disabled connect-to iTunes screen then the instructions on the page that I linked to will let you reset your iPad back to factory defaults so that you can then restore/resync your content to it.

Is that what shows on your iPad's screen ? 'iPad is disabled, connect to iTunes' ? What happens when you connect it ? If your computer's iTunes wants you to enter the passcode then follow the instructions on that page "

Note: If iTunes asks you to enter the passcode, try another computer that you have synced with. Otherwise, go to "If you have never synced your device with iTunes, or you do not have access to a computer" section below.

my son tried my passcode one to many times and now my ipad is disabled! HELP! please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.