Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update IOS 7.0.4 Network Error 9006

I just update my iphone to IOS 7.0.4 but i facing trouble with it. During processing file, it keep pop out says my network error 9006 and whole thing just stoped. I have already tried lots of time but it could not work. i also have tried deauthorise, signing out, rebooting iphone and switching it off but all do not work. My iphone keep ask me to connect it to the itunes. i do not what to do. please help ..urgent =(

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 1:28 PM

2 replies

Feb 14, 2014 8:01 AM in response to LittleZai

Hello LittleZai,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with your iPhone. Follow these steps when getting Error 9006:

Configure your security software

Check your security software and settings, which can block ports and prevent connection to Apple servers during update and restore.

Common errors: 2, 4, 6, 9, 1000, 1611, 9006, 9807, 9844. Sometimes as a result of this issue, a device might stop responding during the restore process.

You can find the full article here:

Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errors

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3694?viewlocale=en_US#9006

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Update IOS 7.0.4 Network Error 9006

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.