Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to sync my phone and received this message: "iTunes was unable to load data class info from sync services. Reconnect or try again later." Now it doesn't sync calendars because it says I need to download Outlook, which I already have

I have synced my phone to my computer several times. This time i received this message: "iTunes was unable to load data class infor from sync services. Reconnect or try again later." It says if I want to sync calendar I must install Outlook to my computer?? Why does iTunes not recongnize that I already have Outlook installed on my computer?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 12:39 PM

7 replies

Apr 4, 2014 10:55 AM in response to eblumthal

This worked for me...i did a restore on my computer to take it to a date prior to the last update i did on itunes and now it works just fine. Everytime i do a backup it syncs my Outlook! When a request comes up saying there's a new version of itunes click here to download the latest one DON'T do it.

Here's how to do a restore on your computer:

Create a restore point

A restore point is a representation of a stored state of your computer's system files. You can use a restore point to restore your computer's system files to an earlier point in time. Restore points are automatically created by System Restore weekly and when System Restore detects the beginning of a change to your computer, such as when you install a program or a driver.

System image backups stored on hard disks can also be used for System Restore, just like the restore points created by system protection. Even though system image backups contain both your system files and personal data, your data files won't be affected by System Restore. For more information about system images, see What is a system image? You can create a restore point manually at any time by following the steps below.

User uploaded file Go to the Windows website to watch the video. (1:08)

1. User uploaded fileClick to open System.
  2. In the left pane, click System protection. User uploaded file If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

3. Click the System Protection tab, and then click Create.

4. In the System Protection dialog box, type a description, and then click Create.

For more information about System Restore, see What is System Restore?

I HOPE THIS WORKS!

Annette9114

Apr 10, 2014 8:25 AM in response to Annette9114

Hi

I have tried every thing above. Plus all the advice on various sites and forums.

This is the only thing that worked for me and it cured the problem instantly in windows

The Solution

1 Unplug Iphone ect Close Itunes

2 Open task manager and kill the process SyncServer

3 Browse to "C:\Users\"youruser name" \ AppData\Roaming\ AppleComputer - and rename the SyncServices Folder to SyncServices_Old

4 Reconnect Iphone and open Itunes

Viola all Fixed

Jun 20, 2014 7:08 AM in response to Community User

Hi,

I am having the same problem and I can not find the "SyncServices" folder to change it name. In "C:\Users\"youruser name"\AppData\Roaming\ AppleComputer" I only have a folder named "Logs"

Thank you for your help.

ALM69

I tried to sync my phone and received this message: "iTunes was unable to load data class info from sync services. Reconnect or try again later." Now it doesn't sync calendars because it says I need to download Outlook, which I already have

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.