Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm running out of storage on my iPhone 5 16gb?

Here's the thing I have an iPhone 5 16GB phone which is using 13.1gb leaving only 241mb available.

My laptop is out of service so I haven't been able to back up to my laptop for a while, but have iCloud storage of 15GB which I have 11GB available.

Music takes up 4GB

Photos 3.3GB

Lots of apps

I've deleted all my SMS messages

Cleared all my cookies and safari data

I have photos stored on my phone from 2011 which I don't need on my phone but don't want to delete them... Help

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 1:38 PM

Delete some apps (you can download them again later). Download the Dropbox or Box app and open an account. They both give you some space for free. It should be more than enough space to upload your pictures so that you can then delete them from the device.

How much space you have in iCloud isn't really relevant. That's space for back ups. It can't substitute for local storage.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2014 1:38 PM in response to Smoggiesmalll

Delete some apps (you can download them again later). Download the Dropbox or Box app and open an account. They both give you some space for free. It should be more than enough space to upload your pictures so that you can then delete them from the device.

How much space you have in iCloud isn't really relevant. That's space for back ups. It can't substitute for local storage.

I'm running out of storage on my iPhone 5 16gb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.