Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4th gen touch closing apps/home button stuck

My iPod touch has been closing me out of every app time and time again for a long time now. I have reset the apps and have reset my iPod numerous times. It works for about a week to reset the entire iPod then it goes back to its old ways... My home button also has gotten stuck and I have to use assistive touch, which is very annoying. The button is completely stuck and I think it might have something to do with the apps closing since both problems started at the same time. I have wiggled and tried everything to get the button unstuck. The past week it has started a new problem, it turns off randomly when the battery is about halfway charged. It also has started to quickly lose battery power and turns off about an hour after I have unplugged it. I have done everything right to try to keep it from having battery problems. Is there anything anyone knows to do aside from taking it into the store? I'm trying to avoid having to do that if there is another way to fix the problem. Thank you for any feedback.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 2:18 PM

There are no replies.

4th gen touch closing apps/home button stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.