Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

youtube search results won't play later

I consistently experience a problem when playing youtube videos on my Apple TV: When I perform a search and play back videos from that search, and then stop and come back several hours later, none of the videos listed in the search results will play back. They all produce the same error message: "An error occured loading this content. Try again later." Going back to that search in the Recent search results, even after searching for something else, produces the same list of videos which then produce the same error message when I attempt to play them. The only thing that seems to fix it is going back and performing the search again from the beginning, forcing me to completely re-enter the search text (which is hard enough the first time with only a directional remote controller.) Does anyone know what might be causing this and if there's a way to fix it so that I don't have to re-enter the search text?

Apple TV (3rd generation), Model # MD199LL/A, Software 6.0.2

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 4:12 PM

There are no replies.

youtube search results won't play later

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.