Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer all songs on my computer to ICloud? Some say "Matched" ...

HI ALL,

VERY frustrated. MY QUESTION: How do I transfer all songs on my computer to ICloud? Some are marked "Matched," some are marked "Uploaded," some are marked as "Purchased" while performing I Tunes Match. Not all of the songs are being uploaded to I Cloud which is what I'd like to do -- I want to transfer ALL of my music to I Cloud ... how do you transfer all music stored on computer to I Cloud? I've synched, I've run I Tunes Match, yet, many songs remain on my computer or won't upload to I Cloud while running I Tunes Match or Synching. PLEASE can someone offer an explanation for how to upload entire music collection on computer to I CLOUD (and also songs which have been downloaded directly to my I Phone as I dont want all the songs taking up space on my phone when they can be stored in the cloud instead). I have 25 Gigabytes available for in the cloud storage -- more than enough space to store the songs from my computer and I Phone. A large number of songs have been sent to the I Cloud (I guess as a result of my running I Match or Synching -- which is all I thought you had to do to send music to be stored in I Cloud) but hundreds remain marked as Matched, Purchased, etc. and wont upload to I Cloud even though I've Matched, Synched numerous times.

Thanks in advance -- I would GREATLY appreciate help with this.

D.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4, Computer OS: Windows XP

Posted on Feb 12, 2014 9:07 PM

There are no replies.

How do I transfer all songs on my computer to ICloud? Some say "Matched" ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.