Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I renew my One-to-One membership (Expires in 48 hours)

Hello,

I can not seem to find a place to renew my One-to-One Apple membership. Since it expires in 48 hours, I'm getting a little worried. In the past, they have sent me an email to remind me it's time to renew, but I don't recall the email coming so close to the cutoff date.

Can someone please enlighten me how they do it now, as I am guessing something has changed in the last year since I last did it? Also, the credit card that I renewed with last year is no longer good (I cancelled it and I live "cash only" now, except for one debit card). I'm wondering if maybe they tried to charge that old credit card and when it would not work, they just dropped trying to contact me. I'm just guessing though.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), Fusion Drive, incredibly fast!

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 3:23 AM

16 replies

Feb 13, 2014 10:18 PM in response to San Lewy

Thanks, San. That's strange---on my end there is NOTHING. It does show the expiration date (which matches my records) as being tomorrow. But there is nothing at all to indicate it's about to expire, and there is nothing listed for me to click on to renew. In the past, I received the link on my screen just as you described. This is the first time in 7+ years I've received absolutely nothing from Apple about my expiration.

Feb 13, 2014 10:29 PM in response to San Lewy

Oh no! Seriously? I've had tons of machines over the last 7 years, and I've always purchased One-to-One with them. However, this is the first time I"ve tried to renew one of them for a third year. For the other machines, I got rid of them before year number 3 arrived. OH NO!!! If they only allow two renews, then yes, this would be my third. Ugh........crud. I had no idea they did that. I still have more stuff I need to learn with them and I'm not ready to exit out of the program yet.

Thanks----this is the first I've ever heard of such a thing. Oh boy, this puts me in a bad situation.

How do I renew my One-to-One membership (Expires in 48 hours)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.