Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't open the "Keepsafe" App after update.

I can't open the "Keepsafe" App after update it to the latest version,

When i click on the app and after 20 second it's quickly goes back to the home screen,

I've tried reopening this App and restarting my iphone but still not working.

Please Help me to restore my data (more than 2,000 pics) in this App.

Best Regards

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 5:50 AM

3 replies

Feb 25, 2016 5:02 AM in response to AmishCake

Soon after loading the fist pics, it "offers" the option to subscribe to paid service. When they are turned down, problems start to happen. First, the pics are uploaded into their cloud without permission, they are supposed to remain in one's device! Then most of them appear as black screens showing a 'download progress' that never ends. The only option is to 'fix it' by subscribing and paying. Don't fall for it. It also demands you input your email address and verify it with a code they mail to you, so much for privacy! Even more worrisome, my pics (including copies of my drivers' license, credit cards, passport, etc. which I wanted to keep copies in case I lose them) where also uploaded to a 'cloud' of Keepsafe without my permission. Who has access to them now and what they may do with them is a serious concern. I think Apple needs to intervene on this ASAP to safeguard its customers and perform their duty of validating/approving apps that are sold at their site.

I can't open the "Keepsafe" App after update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.