Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Apple planning to restore podcasts to iOS 7.x?

I just invested >$600 in a 5s to replace my Droidx and iTouch with a broken screen. I wanted everything in one reliable device... I was shocked to see my subscriptions to podcasts can not be played! Is Apple working to restore podcasts to iOS 7.x or should I start looking for an old iTouch to listen to podcasts in my car and while I walk?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 9:27 AM

You need this:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/podcasts/id525463029?mt=8

Now, a separate app.

3 replies

Feb 14, 2014 7:04 AM in response to Axeman1020

I noticed that the podcasts were missing from the iPhone Music 'other' menu. Started looking for the reason, and could not find anything but complaints. Someone mentioned a seperate app, but I did not realize it was produced by Apple to replace the iTunes ommision. Some complaints seemed to indicate that it was present in iOS 7.0 but did not work. I supposed that by version 7.4 (mine) it had been removed.

Thanks for the quick response. I will test out the new app and post my opinion of it later.

Is Apple planning to restore podcasts to iOS 7.x?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.