Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore my iphone 5 NOW?

So I have an iphone 5 that required me to restore it so I did one time after multiple and different ways of trying to restore it , so it was ok and restored so I left it on my computer desk after being fully charged. The next day I woke up but it didn't turn on. So another day I tried restoring it again and it work after multiple and different ways of trying to restore again

, but this time I left it charging and this time it didn't turn off . I took it with me and it still worked so because I have internet everywhere I tried opening safari and it turned off again!!! Ok well next time I tried restoring it again but no luck that time. It turned completely blue (the screen) and I waited for some time so it would go away and so it did and I tried restoring it again but it wouldn't work so now the connect to iTunes image doesn't show up and the screen is just black, but when I connect it to my computer it says you have to restore it so I do try and it extracts the software , and it shows the apple logo and then the loading thing on the bottom but then it always turns off. The lock button on top right of iphone doesn't work so it makes it hard to figure out a way on how to restore, but could someone please help me figure out a way on how I can restore ?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3, Was restored 2 times

Posted on Feb 13, 2014 1:38 PM

1 reply

How can I restore my iphone 5 NOW?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.