Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have changed my Apple ID on my Mac, including the iCloud ID. I also changed the Apple ID on my iPad but was unable to change the ID for the cloud on the iPad. Now I can't use the iCal on the Mac because it goes into a never"upgrading ICalendars" mode

I have changed my Apple ID and PW on my Mac, including the iCloud ID. I also changed the Apple ID on my iPad to the same ID but was unable to change the ID for the cloud on the iPad. Now I can't use the iCal on the Mac because it goes into a never-ending "upgrading ICalendars" mode. Furthermore I can't

get into the cloud on the iPad because it keeps insisting on the old ID and won't let me change it. Please help.

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 14, 2014 10:17 AM

There are no replies.

I have changed my Apple ID on my Mac, including the iCloud ID. I also changed the Apple ID on my iPad but was unable to change the ID for the cloud on the iPad. Now I can't use the iCal on the Mac because it goes into a never"upgrading ICalendars" mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.