Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB midi device not showin up/installing

hello.

thanks in advance for anyone that can help me out here.

after many late nights trying to install the nana pad2 on my imac and failing...i've run out of ideas.

imac 27" OSX 10.7.5

2.8 core i5

12G ram.

i have the latest drivers (got them last night...again)

installed and re installed and manually deleted them and tried reinstalling several times.

no matter what i do the korg will not show up in

'UTILITIES' > Audio MIDI setup. nothing shows up in there other then my presonus audio interface.

i go into studio one and with the nano plugged in (via new usb cable) i can get midi "info" data to show up in the

'MIDI monitor' when hitting the pads...but no instruments are able to be triggered by the pad.

i've followed the install instruction for adding devices in studio one. but the main issue here is its not showing up at all in my imac "utilities".

i see some on the forums have got it working...but dont actually show or say how.

anyone out there conquered this??

thanks.

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p797/sikapple/imac_nano2014-02-15at42643PM_z ps7cb1755d.pngUser uploaded file

Posted on Feb 14, 2014 11:41 PM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2014 5:45 AM in response to audiosik

so...

let me make this a little more basic...might get some kind of help here from apple or someone.

in ' utilities' > 'audio midi setup' app.
i open that up and the only window i ever get there is the 'audio' window.
no midi window or settings...
even with my m-audio midi kb in or my korg nano pad plugged in and lit up.
(latest drivers for osx installed)

my new question...does the "midi setup" window/settings pop up there to see for anyone else here?

is it normally hidden, until i select a setting or check something?

USB midi device not showin up/installing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.