Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Once I rent a movie, I thought you had 24 hours (in the US) to watch it multiple times. We used to see that but for some reason, we don't see the "rented" status to re-watch. Has that policy changed?

After watching a rented movie from Apple TV, it appears to disappear not giving us the option to re-watch again. Has the policy changed? We used to be able to see the "rented" status for 24 hours, indicating how much rental time we had left.

Apple TV

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 7:36 AM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2014 7:44 AM in response to KimboM

The 24 hour limit for the US hasn't changed, you should still be able to watch it as many times as you like within those 24 hours (and the 30 day limit from renting it, whichever ends the soonest). You should also be able to see the remaining time - from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1415 :

On your device, the time remaining for you to finish watching the movie appears near the movie title.

Once I rent a movie, I thought you had 24 hours (in the US) to watch it multiple times. We used to see that but for some reason, we don't see the "rented" status to re-watch. Has that policy changed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.