Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I NEED TO TRANSFER MY CONTENTS FROM MY SAMAUNG GALAXY S3 SD CARD TO MY IPHONE 5S

i was wondering how to transfer my samsung galaxy s3 information off the sd card to put on my iphone 5s

iPhone 5s

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 8:41 AM

1 reply

Feb 16, 2014 3:11 AM in response to jenniferb2014

If you're talking about music files, you'll need iTunes up and running on your computer sing the latest version, you'll need an iCloud account, and you will need to have synced and backed up your iPhone.

Once all that is done, you can copy or drag/drop your music files into your iTunes library, and then you re-sync your iPhone, choosing the appropriate options for the music you want to be synced from within iTunes itself.

To copy picture files, you need to put the files into a folder on your computer (or you could use software such as iPhoto) and from within iTunes again, you choose the folders on your computer that you want to sync with your iPhone.

I don't know of a way to transfer contacts. There may be a way, but I'm not sure there is.

Using the following link should give you all that you need. To use iTunes properly, you will have to get into learning mode. It's clunky and not really very intuitive.

http://www.apple.com/uk/support/itunes/

I NEED TO TRANSFER MY CONTENTS FROM MY SAMAUNG GALAXY S3 SD CARD TO MY IPHONE 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.