Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rebate not received yet?

Howdy. I sent in my rebate/UPCs a week and a half ago after initially filing online. However, when I check the status online is still shows that they've yet to receive it in the mail. I'm hopingthis is due to a backlog of submissions but am getting worried as I'd really like the money back for the iPod/printer (neither of which I needed at the time, but dangit they were 'free'). Was curious what the experience the rest of you saw was, the time between sending it in and seeing it in process online.

Thanks.

macbook 2gig

Posted on Aug 7, 2006 11:52 AM

12 replies

Aug 7, 2006 5:24 PM in response to nitsuj2006

i sent out my upcs exactly three weeks ago, so hopefully i'll see my 205$ rebate soon. the sooner i see it, the sooner apple will get it back. heh. i didn't go with the applecare when i bought my macbook cause i spent the extra money on the ipod (my third, heh. 3gen, blue mini, and now video) to get the rebate. so figure with the rebate i'll purchase the applecare.

Aug 10, 2006 5:59 PM in response to CanadaPostRock

I kept checking the status and it showed everything (received via mail, in processing and finally check mailed). I mailed in the printer rebate and nano rebate at the same time and it took a couple of weeks before it even showed that the paper copies had been received by the United Postal Service and it took the nano about five extra days to process and show that the paper copies had been received. In all it took 4-5 weeks. Like you I couldn't wait to get the money back because I didn't need either item but they were FREE.

Rebate not received yet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.