Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy from Playlist in IOS7

Under iOS 6, when editing a playlist (adding music to it), I had access to the playlist button in order to add all the music from one playlist to another. Under iOS 7, one can only access the song, artist, album, and composer buttons from the Edit/+ screen. So if I want to add 5 songs that I know are together on another playlist, I have to find them again in an alphabetical list? Yikes, a severe downgrade in functionality under ios7. Will this ability return or am I just missing something obvious that should let me do it?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 10:12 AM

2 replies

Mar 24, 2014 6:22 PM in response to vclakeview

I miss this functionality as well. There is a thread on this in iTunes Match (see below) Adding to this thread in hope of drawing more attention to it. Why the switch to composer? Why not add a scrolling capability like the camera options? I've requested it's return in feedback a few times over.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5326783?start=45&tstart=0

Copy from Playlist in IOS7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.