Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot access my yahoo mail stating I need to disable private browsing in the safari settings and I don't see it

I need to turn off the private browsing in the settings in safari and I don't see it. I did read that it is that area but I can't get my yahoo mail without receiving this note.

iPad

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 4:12 PM

1 reply

Feb 18, 2014 2:16 PM in response to Lauriefrom okc

Hey Lauriefrom okc,

Thanks for the question. The following resource outlines how to toggle Private Browsing on/off in iOS 7:

iOS: Safari web settings

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677

To visit sites without making history, turn Private on or off in Safari.

- To turn on private browsing, tap Safari, then tap User uploaded file in the lower-right corner. Tap Private to turn private browsing on.

Note: If you're using an iPad, tap User uploaded file, then Private.

- This will protect your private information and block some websites from tracking your behavior. Safari won't remember the pages you visit, your search history, or your AutoFill information.

Note: While Private is enabled, Safari appears black or dark instead of white or gray.

User uploaded file

Thanks,

Matt M.

I cannot access my yahoo mail stating I need to disable private browsing in the safari settings and I don't see it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.