Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Express

I recently moved to a new apt.

In the old apartment things were working perfectly.

I was able to connect my MBP, iPad, Android and AppleTv.

Now, after settting things up in the new place, only the MBP will connect via the wireless. So weird.

The only error reported in Airport Utility is that there is "No Internet Connection".

Thoughts?

I've tried multiple times messing with the network status (b/g, n only, etc) as well as changing the network. It is currently in Bridge Mode.

ANYYYY and erry help would be greatly appreciated.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 4:38 PM

7 replies

Feb 15, 2014 5:32 PM in response to Clluxe

I am not saying that the issue is with the MBP. I want to see if the AirPort Express will only allow the MBP to connect.....or whether it will only allow one device.....any of your devices......to connect at one time.

To find this out, the MBP needs to be powered off.....then see if another device can connect while the MBP is off.

Once we have the results, we will know what step to take next.

Feb 15, 2014 5:56 PM in response to Clluxe

OK, thanks for checking that. This is going to be difficult to diagnose.

Please describle how the network is configured. In other words, what connects to what?

Start with the Internet connection from the wall plug. You have a co-ax or phone cable that connects to the modem, correct?

What is the make and model number of your "modem"?

Is the AirPort Express connected to the modem using an Ethernet cable? The cable connects from what port on the modem to what port on the AirPort Express?

Airport Express

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.