Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In-App Purchase could not be completed?

After making multiple in-app purchases this week I suddenly can't make purchases. I now just receive a message saying, "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed." After that it goes to a screen that says, "Cannot connect to Itunes Store." I assume it's because I've made more purchases this week than I usually do so maybe it's a security thing but I'm not sure.

Anyone know why this is happening? And better yet, if this happened to you, what fixed the problem? I'd rather not wait for support to get back to me on this...

Thanks,

Here are the exact images I received on my iPhone:

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 5:41 PM

4 replies

Feb 16, 2014 1:01 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thanks for the reply,

I have seen your reply on many people's posts over the internet and have never been able to find the page you describe in your reply. I've never been able to find the Purchases, Billing & Redemption page.

The way I reported the problem is by using reportaproblem.apple.com in regards to one of my payments made.

Can you tell me what this problem usual boils down too? And how to reach the page that will help?

Feb 16, 2014 1:12 AM in response to JMule

I'm a fellow user, I don't know why the message appears. You are currently in the same country where your iTunes account is based ?

The Purchases, BIlling & Redemption used to be an option on the screen after clicking on 'Contact iTunes Store Support', but I've just tried it and it looks like they've changed the screens again - as well as Purchases, Billing & Redemption, there were options for Account Management, Password And Security Questions, but it now looks like its just phone contact during limited hours. It looks like phone is now the only option on that page (there used to be email options), or you can try this form : https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

In-App Purchase could not be completed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.