Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying to buy more coins so I can keep playing a game and it won't let me buy any.... And I have up dated my credit card this is the 3rd time I am trying to get help if I have a block on my acct. I want it off now cause I didn't give nobody

Why am I not getting to buy anything on here so I can keep playing my game and my credit card is on file, it keeps telling me that I have to visit you people.... I am getting very tired of this ****, and if u people have a block on my account I am going to be ****** because I did not give anybody permission to do it.... So get this **** fixed now.........

iPad, iOS 3.0

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 8:01 PM

1 reply

I have been trying to buy more coins so I can keep playing a game and it won't let me buy any.... And I have up dated my credit card this is the 3rd time I am trying to get help if I have a block on my acct. I want it off now cause I didn't give nobody

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.