Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hot corners for screen saver and sleep stopped working

All of sudden my hot corners don't seem to work. They were fine the last time I tried to use them. I place the cursor in the corner and nothing happens?

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 8:28 AM

I shutdown the system and tried a different keyboard and the hot corners worked!m So I shut the system down again and hooked up the possibly bad keyboard and the hot corners also worked. The only other thing I had done was to disconnect the logitech receiver for the remote mouse and tried to use the mouse with the older keyboard. I neededto hook up the logitech remote mouse again, because the system would not recognize the old keyboard mouse. So somtething happened, but i'm not sure what. I'm back to good for now.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2014 8:28 AM in response to Island Geez

I shutdown the system and tried a different keyboard and the hot corners worked!m So I shut the system down again and hooked up the possibly bad keyboard and the hot corners also worked. The only other thing I had done was to disconnect the logitech receiver for the remote mouse and tried to use the mouse with the older keyboard. I neededto hook up the logitech remote mouse again, because the system would not recognize the old keyboard mouse. So somtething happened, but i'm not sure what. I'm back to good for now.

Hot corners for screen saver and sleep stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.