Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i cant login into game centre, it says '' unable to connect to server'' and when i try to log in frm settings it says '' cocoa error 4097'' i need to save clash of clans progress, HELP PLEASE

And i have reset my iphone several times, it dosent help

help

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 8:50 PM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2016 6:45 PM in response to sam_69

我找到了最终的解决方案。

我看到有人通过修改系统语言解决了这个问题,因此我意识到原因可能和语言有关。

后来我发现在/var/mobile/Library/GameKit/Data里的文件夹是以语言分类的。

其中只有我曾经尝试设置过的语言,所以我猜测它们是在第一次登陆Game Center时自动下载用于缓存数据的。

我认为导致问题的原因是无效的缓存数据。cocoa无法解析必要的缓存数据而抛出异常信息。

只需将/var/mobile/Library/GameKit/Data重命名为/var/mobile/Library/GameKit/Data1或者直接删除该文 件夹。

然后你就可以成功登录Game Center了!

Firstly, I wanna say that I'm Chinese. I'm not very good at English.

I have found the solution finally.

I saw someone solve the problem by changing the language so I realized that the cause may be related with the language.

And then I found the folders in /var/mobile/Library/GameKit/Data are catagrated by language.

They are only the languages I have tried to set so I guess they may be downloaded automatically to cache data from the Game Center server at the first time when we logged in the Game Center. I thought the cause leading to the problem was the invalid cache data. The cocoa threw the exception information because it cannot parse the cache data required.

Just RENAME /var/mobile/Library/GameKit/Data to /var/mobile/Library/GameKit/Data1 or DELETE it directly.

And then you will log in the Game Center successfully!

If someone can get what I meant, please help me to rewrite the solution in native English in order to help more people. Thank you!

Hello, i cant login into game centre, it says '' unable to connect to server'' and when i try to log in frm settings it says '' cocoa error 4097'' i need to save clash of clans progress, HELP PLEASE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.