Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

streaming music and web tv

Hello

I am looking for a solution for streaming web tv from my macbook to my tv. At the same time I am looking for a solution for streaming music from itunes to my stereo. At first I thought of buying an Apple Airport Express because this has analogue output. However if I buy the Apple Airport Express I don't get the possibility of streaming web tv to my tv. So would Apple TV be the best solution for me? my strereo reciever is an old Harman Kardon HK3480 which is analogue in every way. Would I be able to connect this stereo to Apple TV for wireless music streaming from my macbook? I have a DAC which has an optical sound output. My DAC is a Audiotrak Prodigy Cube. However I have never tried to use this optical sound before and I am not even sure it is possible to connect this DAC to both my stereo and the Apple TV device.

I hope someone can help me

thank you in advance

Apple TV, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 3:27 AM

1 reply

streaming music and web tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.