Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport A1088 model: workaround Windows?

Hi there

Long time since I've been here.

I've been reading a lot about workarounds on how to configure on the 10.9 the old ariports and from script downloads to using old Macs to get there, it all seems non-sense. But a real big one and get's me really feed up.

Since all my Macs already have 10.9 (somehow Apple convienced me to!) now I'm stuck with not 1, not 2 but 4 airport express models considered old and no wau to "contacting" them.

Has anybody ever tried to configure it through a Windows PC. I have a Toughbook Windows XP...

Anybody? Help! I just want to ear music and have value for all the spent money (not so long ago, gosh!)

Thanks 😉

CV

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 6:56 AM

Download and install AirPort Utility for Windows to be able to administer the older AirPort Express models.

AirPort Utility 5.4.2 for Windows - Support - Apple if your PC is running XP SP2

AirPort Utility 5.5.3 for Windows - Support - Apple if your PC is running XP SP3

2 replies

Airport A1088 model: workaround Windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.