Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have set up two email accounts on my iphone4, one with tiscali, my ISP, and the other on gmail. I am able to receive emails on both accounts, and can send emails from my gmail account, but am "Unable to Send Email" from my tiscali (talktalk) account.

I have set up two email accounts on my iphone4, one with tiscali, my ISP, and the other on gmail. I am able to receive emails on both accounts, and can send emails from my gmail account, but am "Unable to Send Email" from my tiscali (talktalk) account. I get the error message "A copy has been placed in your Outbox. The sender address "name"@tiscali.co.uk was rejected by the server".

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 7:23 AM

2 replies

I have set up two email accounts on my iphone4, one with tiscali, my ISP, and the other on gmail. I am able to receive emails on both accounts, and can send emails from my gmail account, but am "Unable to Send Email" from my tiscali (talktalk) account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.