Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Purchases not showing up in iTunes

Starting about a month ago my new purchases no longer show up automatically in iTunes. Even If I select "check for available downloads" It says "all purchases have been downloaded for this apple ID" Im running iTunes 11.1.4. If I go to the store and select Purchases it shows the purchases not currently on my mac and I can download them just fine but this used to be an automatic feature. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 1:29 PM

Has there been some recent change to your Apple ID?

8 replies

Feb 27, 2014 7:39 PM in response to Rob564

I'm having a similar problem. No error messages, no change in Apple ID, and not directly related to "Automatic Downloads" for music, but I just purchased about 30 songs the other day and there are 9 tracks (currently grouped in a playlist) that won't transfer to my iDevices when I sync. I've tried syncing wirelessly and strictly with USB. Literally everything else in the playlist transfers over, but not those specific tracks.

Any ideas?

New Purchases not showing up in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.