Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple id doesnt work (it wont let me log in) i need help

The main reason i need to log into my apple id is because i bought a $50 itunes giftcard that i wanted to buy music with. The problem with this is that when i went to go buy music on itunes, it told me i needed to verify my account by answering my security questions. I didnt remember my answers so i went on apple's website to log in and get my answers through my recovery email. This is the start of the problem. The email that showed up was a yahoo account, but it didnt show the full address which didnt help at all. I didnt recieve the email, so i decided maybe changing my other backup emails would change the recovery email which i now realize didnt do anything. I looked up help because i was really frustrated i couldnt use the giftcard until i resolved this issue, and i read maybe changing my main email to a backup one would help for whatver reason. And i did that, and when i went to verify it it said that the email was no longer associated with the account. I tried logging back in and it said either my email or my password was incorrect, and i have officially given up by now. I tried the iforgot and used my first and last name and current email and it said nothing was found. So i made another apple id with the same username and password thinking maybe the money would transfer over but it didnt. I changed the email now so that i could use my original email to get the account back, but when i try logging in with the old account nothing happens. im really frustrated and need help fixing this issue 😟 i know this is a big mess but hopefully someone can help me out haha.

*i really want this account saved because i am not spending another $50 on an itunes giftcard.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 1:32 PM

Call AppleCare and ask to be transferred to the Account Security Team.

4 replies

my apple id doesnt work (it wont let me log in) i need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.