Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have typed wrong email address while creating my ICloud account and now I can verify it and don't know how to change it please help

Is there any option without risk of loosing all of the data from my phone to fix it it change the address to correct one?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 2:01 PM

8 replies

Jan 31, 2015 3:29 AM in response to Klaudiabraunn

Under your iCloud settings the iCloud mail that you set is light grey colour ? If yes you are in some weird situation that the iCloud is in and out together because you must confirm your account. Check at least here if you iphone under iCloud have find my iphone on www.cloud.com/activationlock . If the result is on you must call apple support center to unblock it if the result is off you can make hard reset via iTunes and set again your iphone from the beginning.

I have typed wrong email address while creating my ICloud account and now I can verify it and don't know how to change it please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.