Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Touch 4g Charges but Doesn't Sync

I do not know what to do and for me that is very rare, but any way I need help I have an Ipod Touch 4th Generation running ios 6.1.5 and when I plug it into a computer not just mine but any computer it charges but does not show up in Itunes and the photo camera wizard doesn't pop up either and I want to try and resolve this problem without restoring because I have 808 songs and most of them were imported from CDs and my computer was repaired not too long ago and I had my OS updated to Windows 7 so my entire itunes library is gone so that is why I don't want to restore I have tried resetting my settings that didn't work I tried replacing my USB that didn't work I tried blowing out the charging port that didn't work either and if it is charging then it has to show up some where in the computer because if it didn't then it wouldn't be charging.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 8:10 PM

There are no replies.

Ipod Touch 4g Charges but Doesn't Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.