Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm getting redirected to admin.appnext.com. Is my phone hacked? Help!!

I noticed tonigh that occasionally on some sites that without clicking on any links, i get redirected to a website called admin.appnext.com. This then takes me to the AppStore to look at some crappy game. Is my phone hacked? Is it the sites I was looking at? Both were tech sites.

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 3:39 AM

Your iPhone is not hacked unless you have hacked it yourself.

Settings > Safari >

Clear History

Clear Cookies & Data

Delete Safari from multitask-list.

Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking: ON

Do Reset Advertising Identifier.

Do a Reset: Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Note: You will not lose any data

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2014 3:39 AM in response to bspence

Your iPhone is not hacked unless you have hacked it yourself.

Settings > Safari >

Clear History

Clear Cookies & Data

Delete Safari from multitask-list.

Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking: ON

Do Reset Advertising Identifier.

Do a Reset: Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Note: You will not lose any data

Apr 1, 2015 5:05 AM in response to ckuan

HI so this admin.appnext has been opening randomly out of no where on certain sites such as www.kissanime.com and I followed your steps several times and the admin.appnext still keeps popping up.

I Don't even have the slightest clue to what has caused this but I used the iPad to watch anime movies and play clash of clans and Facebook, and thats about it. One day it was working fine and then the next its stuffing up

DOes anybody know the cause and how to fix this? It's really frustrating

I'm getting redirected to admin.appnext.com. Is my phone hacked? Help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.