Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imessge

My iMessage says it's not delivering to all my fellow iPhone contacts, however they are receiving them, and they are getting the same message back?

I have tried resorting my phone, but it's not working?

Can anyone help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 5:02 AM

1 reply

Feb 19, 2014 10:42 AM in response to bryony_green_1

Hello there, bryony.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great, in-depth troubleshooting steps for issues with Messages on your iOS device:

iOS: Troubleshooting Messages

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2755

Particularly:

If you are still unable to send or receive an iMessage, follow these steps

1. Make sure that the contact trying to message you isn't blocked in Settings > Messages > Blocked.
  2. Verify that the contact you are attempting to send a message to is registered with iMessage.
  3. If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, back up or forward important messages and delete your current messaging threads with the contact. Create a new message to the contact and try again.
  4. If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, delete and re-create the contact in the Contacts application. Create a new message to the newly created contact and try again.
  5. Back up and restore your device as new.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Imessge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.