4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2014 3:49 AM by Ingo2711
padem Level 1 Level 1

i have a iphone 5 and some problem by the Buttom-Microphone, i think,

when i am durig a call my partner can't hear me and i hear only a echo from myself.

Also i can't make a voice memo?

What can it be? Hardwareproblem? There was a Backcamera replacment before....

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, Backcamera replacment
Solved by padem on Feb 26, 2014 3:32 AM Solved
the reset of the my iphone5 and config as a new one, dosn't work .I replace the "Dock Connector Audio Jack Microfon Flex Cable USB", it won't work too
Reply by Ingo2711 on Feb 17, 2014 5:42 AM Helpful
If an Authorized Apple Service Provider took care of the repair, bring it back and get it fixed. If a 3rd party repair center did that, they will have to fix that as well, Apple will not service the phone anymore after it has been opened by somebody else than Apple.
Reply by Ingo2711 on Feb 26, 2014 3:49 AM Helpful
I'm afraid you'll have to get it serviced by a 3rd party repair shop. Since the phone is not supposed to be serviced by a user, only those people could find out what the issue might be. As already mentioned, Apple will not service the phone anymore.

All replies

• Ingo2711 Level 7 Level 7
    expertise.iphone
    iPhone

If an Authorized Apple Service Provider took care of the repair, bring it back and get it fixed. If a 3rd party repair center did that, they will have to fix that as well, Apple will not service the phone anymore after it has been opened by somebody else than Apple.

• padem Level 1 Level 1

okay thank you very much, but there is no more warranty at my iphone, i' ll try a reset later and config as a new iphone.

• padem Level 1 Level 1

the reset of the my iphone5 and config as a new one, dosn't work .

I replace the "Dock Connector Audio Jack Microfon Flex Cable USB", it won't work too

• Ingo2711 Level 7 Level 7
    expertise.iphone
    iPhone

I'm afraid you'll have to get it serviced by a 3rd party repair shop. Since the phone is not supposed to be serviced by a user, only those people could find out what the issue might be. As already mentioned, Apple will not service the phone anymore.