Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get specific calendars from each iCloud account?

How do I and my wife each get specific calendars from each iCloud account? Since we share a car, e need something like "His Car" Calendar on His iPhone from "His" iCloud and "Her Car" Calendar on His iPhone from "Her" iCloud. Also, "Her Car" Calendar on Her iPhone from "Her" iCloud and "His Car" Calendar on Her iPhone from "His" iCloud. We need to add, edit, and delete our own Calendars on our own iCloud accounts and view the other's calendars. SHe's on iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3, Early 2012 and I'm on iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4, Early 2012. She won't let me update her iPhone to iOS 7 until we get a few of the issues working. Thx for your help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3, Early 2012

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 1:23 PM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2014 2:31 PM in response to David Roggendorff

Just to recap..

At settings > iCloud, you enter your ID and turn on everything you usually use with your ID.

At settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, you enter your wife's ID and just enable calendars.

You choose specific calendars from the calendar app itself at the bottom of the screen.

However if all you want to share is one specific calendar you could always just share that calendar, by tapping calendars, tapping the i at the side of the calendar you want to share and then 'share with'.

May 4, 2014 8:01 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Thx for the recap.

Since we're not sharing iCloud, the last statement would be wonderful — if I could get it to work. The 'share with wife' only displays eMail addresses — no phone numbers. Then, she never got an eMail.

Is this share supposed to be accessed for each event or provide a permenant link for any event to be added to that calender to show up on her shared calendar?

How do I get specific calendars from each iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.