Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is making a cash register sort of sound but I don't know for what and when I go into settings under sounds I don't see that specific sound so that it could turn it off what is this sound? How can I turn it off?

My phone is making a cash register sort of sound but I don't know for what and when I go into settings under sounds I don't see that specific sound so that it could turn it off what is this sound? How can I turn it off?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 3:34 PM

More than likely it is an app that is generating the sound. Do you have an app that provides you with push features? If you go into Notification Center, do you see any notifications from any apps?

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.