Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought WWF with a credit card for my ipad and it didn't show up on the ipad. Where is it?

I just bought WWF with a credit card for my new ipad air and it didn't show up on the ipad. Where is it?

iPad, ipad air

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 3:38 PM

1 reply

Feb 18, 2014 1:07 AM in response to loiscarro

You've checked all your iPad's homescreens for it, and tried searching for it via the iPad's spotlight search screen ? Does the app have 'open' against it in the Purchased tab in the App Store app ? Have you tried a soft-reset of your iPad to see if you can find the app, or download it via the Purchased tab in the App Store app, after the iPad has restarted ?

To do a soft-reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

I just bought WWF with a credit card for my ipad and it didn't show up on the ipad. Where is it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.