Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my iPhone... It's on the new iOS 7 with activation lock. However, I've blocked and locked the phone but FaceTime still rings on d lost phone... No-one picks up obviously but I can't track it at the same time... Confused

Confused if the phone has Internet and find my iPhone app isn't working or the activation lock is not working because they shouldn't have had access to my phone.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 6:50 PM

There are no replies.

Lost my iPhone... It's on the new iOS 7 with activation lock. However, I've blocked and locked the phone but FaceTime still rings on d lost phone... No-one picks up obviously but I can't track it at the same time... Confused

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.