Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to access purchased apps from the app store on windows computer? For USB boot drive

Having a problem with my Macbook (13", Late 2009 I believe) after attemption to update iOS to OS Mavericks. Have run into the grey screen of death, and have almost exhausted all options, including reseting pram, accessing fsck, and even using disk utility to reinstall the iOS. I believe that during the initial update (which is the root of the problem), there was some corruption within the directories which I believe can be contributing to my problem.

I was hoping to find a way to access my purchased apps from the app store on a windows computer so that I can make a USB boot drive in order to rule out the hardware problem that I am currently speculating.

Please advise, thanks in advance! 🙂

MacBook, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 8:28 PM

There are no replies.

Is there a way to access purchased apps from the app store on windows computer? For USB boot drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.