Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when first time i purchase Iphone, i don't know about Authentication mail and apple ID, every thing was done by sales person, now when i update by Iphone

Dear All, when i first time purchased Iphone i dont know about the Apple ID and security system, every thing was done by sales person, now after using for 17 months when i updated my Ipnone it asked for authentication mail ID and password, nothing worked out and my phone is blocked, i request the Authorities to help me on this issue, Pnone serial no. is like this

A1431 CMIIT ID:2011C16093.

thanks

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 2:45 AM

This is a feature of iOS 7 called Activation Lock. You will not be able to re-activate your iPhone without the Apple ID and password that was used to activate the phone.

Contact the person who activated the iPhone and try to get this information from them.

2 replies

Feb 18, 2014 4:56 AM in response to Rojmer

Dear Rojmer,

thanks for understanding by problem, since I have purchased Ipnone in an Apple store at Shanghai china, and I am residing in KSA & cannot contact them, now that is the way-out for such problem, I don't agree or believe that Apple as a great company will let their product and my information in the Iphone go excess.

Hope to get some solution

when first time i purchase Iphone, i don't know about Authentication mail and apple ID, every thing was done by sales person, now when i update by Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.