Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE IN-CAR STERIO

HI THERE AS A USER OF APPLE PRODUCT. I HAVE AN IPHONE 5S, IPAD AIR, IMAC DESKTOP, MACBOOK PRO, THESE ARE THE BEST PRODUCTS OUT THERE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER PHONE, DESKTOP, LAPTOP OR HAND HELD TABLETS.

WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IS A IN CAR APPLE CAR STERIO.

THAT HOLD ALL YOUR MUSIC, MOVIES, TV SHOWS, APPS AND ECT.

THAT WILL LET YOU LISTERN AND WHAT MOVIES AND TV SHOWS. ALSO ALLOW YOUR TO SYNC YOUR iDEVICE. RIGHT FROM YOUR IN CAR STERIO. FOR AROUND £500 TO £800.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHO ELSE WOULD LOVE A DEVICE LIKE THIS IN THERE VIHECLE.

PLEASE REPLY AND MAKE COMMENTS.

AND JUST MAYBE, APPLE CAN CREAT THIS SPECTACULAR DEVICE.

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 7:03 AM

5 replies

Feb 18, 2014 8:36 AM in response to biggie27

These forums are for technical topics. No one here can do anything about what kind of products Apple develops, and Apple isn't interested in product ideas from users, either. If you have some kind of feature request, you can provide feedback (to Apple), but things like polls, guessing what Apple is going to do, and general chatting are not appropriate here - did you have a specific (technical) question?

APPLE IN-CAR STERIO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.