Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everytime I try to update or download any apps a thing pops up saying the Apple ID was disabled, so I reset my password and its still saying it. Help!

Everytime I go to update an app or just download one, a thing pops up saying that my Apple ID has been disabled. I tried resetting my password like it said on the website but it still did it. I signed out and back in again and it still did it. I don't understand why it's doing this and really want new apps and to update my old ones! Please help!

-Ally

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 8:31 AM

1 reply

Everytime I try to update or download any apps a thing pops up saying the Apple ID was disabled, so I reset my password and its still saying it. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.