Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to sync my ibook to my windows pc how do I do this?

iPhone 4S, Windows Vista

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 10:44 AM

If you mean copy the contents of the iBooks app on your phone to your PC, then you can connect your iPhone to your computer's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases to copy your iTunes purchases over to your computer's iTunes - that will copy PDFs and epubs that are in the iBooks app, not just actual ibooks. Is that what you mean ?

Unless the ibooks are free ibooks, or they don't have digital rights management them (most paid-for ibooks have DRM), then you won't be able to read them on a PC

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2014 10:44 AM in response to spepsny

If you mean copy the contents of the iBooks app on your phone to your PC, then you can connect your iPhone to your computer's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases to copy your iTunes purchases over to your computer's iTunes - that will copy PDFs and epubs that are in the iBooks app, not just actual ibooks. Is that what you mean ?

Unless the ibooks are free ibooks, or they don't have digital rights management them (most paid-for ibooks have DRM), then you won't be able to read them on a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.