Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ultrabeat does not exist

Hello, I've read all the other posts about this and watch endless hours of youtube clips but I just cannot find Ultrabeat. It's not in the Instrument strip, it's not under the I/O button, it's just not anywhere. No key combination will bring it up, nothing. User uploaded file

Logic Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 1:42 PM

You are looking in an Aux channel, probably the main sum of a summing stack. Click the triangle in the track header to open the stack. The instrument is usually the the first one of the revealed channels. The button that you are currently clicking is the correct location, but in the instrument channel it will be (blue? can't remember the color) - obvious, and say Ultrabeat or an abreviation.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2014 1:42 PM in response to WozWasRight

You are looking in an Aux channel, probably the main sum of a summing stack. Click the triangle in the track header to open the stack. The instrument is usually the the first one of the revealed channels. The button that you are currently clicking is the correct location, but in the instrument channel it will be (blue? can't remember the color) - obvious, and say Ultrabeat or an abreviation.

Ultrabeat does not exist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.