Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applibot/Chaos Drive In game purchase refund

I am looking to contact apple support to get a refund on my in game purchases. I can not find an email link so I am posting here.

I purchased the in game-currency multiple times for this game because of specials they had running promising items/cards. However what was received fell short of the proposed items to be received. I at first figured it was just a fluke and noticed others complaining about it on the forums of the game. After seeing these posts Applibot came back and said it was a mistake on their part in an admin post that is dug deep under a bunch of "fluff" and is generally to hard to find. They were sorry for the misprint in the ad and that was about it. However they continued to display the same ad the entire time. This caused concern after I had already spent $500 on this game.

This game also never lived up to the promise of continually improving the game to provide a satisfying experience. They did not resolve issues for months not to mention the game always crashes and is almost unplayable at times. The company does not listen to player feedback and has problems delivering on promised items for achieving in game goals.

As a result I am requesting a refund of the money I have spent on this game for purchase ids:
MGFNT2XQ9S
MGFNLVW8DB
MGFNLY7GMB
MGFNMHDKQQ
MGFNGNWMJG
MGFNGQ4KM3

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 12:40 PM

1 reply

Applibot/Chaos Drive In game purchase refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.